We still want to celebrate love and friendship, but in order to still
celebrate Valentine’s Day this particular school year, our elementary schools have had to change the rules:
· Valentines must be brought to school by Friday, February 5th
· Children will place their Valentine’s cards into their friends’ containers on that Friday, February 5th
· We won’t touch the containers until the following Thursday, February 11th…and on that Thursday, the children will be able to open their cards from their friends!
· Valentines must be paper only….no food items, no toys with them!
· Please do not send treats from home!
· Thank you for allowing us to still celebrate this fun occasion safely!
· If children bring cards after the date of February 5th we will hold them until after winter break!