Attention RSU 18 families! The Messalonskee High School Greenhouse Club has an amazing opportunity for you, your families, and your gardens! The club has been growing seedlings so that families can have a wonderful summer garden, and they have a few plants left to sell! The money is used for the Greenhouse Club activities as well as purchasing supplies for the dual credit Plant Biology course.
Contact Beth Prelgovisk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase any seedlings. Each container costs $2.50 and you are able to pick up your containers at the Messalonskee High School Greenhouse. They are ready to go!
1. Mystery tomato – 20 left (2 in a pot) They are either beef sandwich or cherry.
2. Delicious tomato – 25 left (2 in a pot)
3. Tiger tomato – 20 left (2 in a pot)
4. Green pepper – 40 left (1 in a pot)
5. Yellow banana sweet pepper – 5 left (1 in a pot)
6. Cucumber marketmore – 2 left (1 in a pot)
7. Swiss chard – 4 left
8. Buttercup squash – 2 left (1 in a pot)
9. Zucchini – 3 left (1 in a pot)
10. Sunflower – 4 left (2 in a pot)
Thank you to our amazing community for always supporting our students and schools, and thank you to our Greenhouse Club for this wonderful opportunity! #WeAreRSU18