Monday, February 17th, is Random Acts of Kindness Day! Here are a few ideas if you want to celebrate it:
- Pay for the person behind you in the drive-thru
- Let someone go ahead of you in line
- Buy extra at the grocery store and donate it to a food pantry
- Buy flowers for someone (postal worker, grocery store clerk, bus driver, etc.)
- Help someone change a flat tire
- Post anonymous sticky notes with validating or uplifting messages around for people to find
- Compliment a colleague on their work
- Send an encouraging text to someone
- Take muffins to work
- Let a car into the traffic ahead of you
Click here for more kindness ideas for Random Acts of Kindness Day.
A few of our schools recently participated in The Great Kindness Challenge. Did you know there is also a family edition of the challenge? Find it here.