Check out this simple activity from Kids for Peace that you can incorporate into your day to day at home.
Looking for a fun way to find PEACE, LOVE & HAPPINESS right in your home?
We invite you to play “hide-n-seek” with your own token of joy!
Here’s how it works:
1. Choose a small object that symbolizes something happy.
2. One person in your family hides the object somewhere inside your home.
3. As you go throughout your day, someone will find the hidden object. Whoever finds it shouts, “I found peace!” (peace sign) OR “I found love!” (heart) OR “I found happy!” (smile rock or plush smile emoji) OR, say whatever your family has decided upon.
4. The person who finds it then hides it for others to discover.
5. The game can go on indefinitely. Our family has been playing for over one week and it brings a smile every time we find our “joy”!!!
Yes, we can always find peace, love, and happiness right where we are!!